1. Who will be the primary care giver?
2. Where will the puppy be kept during the night?
3. Where will the puppy be kept during the day?
4. Is anyone home during the day?
5. How many hours on the average will the puppy be left alone?
6. Will there be someone available to feed and exercise the puppy during the day?
7. Have you ever owned a dog before?
8 . Do you have any other animals?
9 . Are you interested in a male or female puppy and why?
10 . At what age do you wish to get the puppy?
The questions are being asked of you so that the right puppy and the right placement of each puppy is made by bringing the various requirements of both the puppy and his or new owner(s) into perspective, BEFORE a choice is made. We hope you will agree that the animal's welfare must be our foremost consideration in considering a placement. Please answer the following questions as completely as you can, and return this form when you've finished. We will contact references.